For Stacee
Things I normally don’t mention in a blog:
I don’t make up the bed…if it gets made it is b/c of J.
I live 5 minutes to school, but still rush to get there on time.
I wonder how I will have energy to have kids if I don’t even take my pups on a walk daily.
I start looking at the clock around noon….waiting for 3:30 to hit.
My house is not one of those you can just pop into and see it spotless, heck even somewhat clean. How do we go through so many dishes and laundry?!
I screen my phone calls.
I am horrible about returning calls.
I have a box of generic birthday cards, b/c I’m horrible at remembering birthdays...until the last second. Please don’t be offended – it is the thought that counts.
I went Christmas shopping on Friday and bought myself something….found several more things I wanted….
I have a potty mouth….the worst part is that it rubs off on my friends.
I love to put on my pj’s right when I get home from school and curl up on the couch...especially if J is home. Running is for the mornings.
I can’t carry a tune, yet I dream of being in a band.
I have HORRIBLE handwriting and cannot draw worth a flip.
I speed and am a HORRIBLE parker.
I LOVE South Park…think it is because I wasn’t allowed to watch the Simpons growing up.
I still complain if I feel Abby gets more…
I worry about how I will have time to workout when I have a baby…shessh, I’m selfish.
I’m afraid what will happen when I can’t workout…
I just spent an hour watching “Britney On the Record” when I should have been decorating for Christmas.
I bite my nails and smack my gum.
Did I mention I have a potty mouth?
I’m not to big on newborns….I think I might break ‘em.
I am always 5 minutes late.
I am horrible at keeping secrets….HORRIBLE.
Did I mention there are dishes in my sink as we speak and my bed is unmade?
I think “morning people” are insane.
I interrupt.
I make fun of people and probably say what others are thinking.
I get jealous.
I envy my mom and sister’s straight hair, blue eyes, and long and skinny legs.
My husband is 100 times nicer than I could ever be.
Things I am proud of:
I went to church this week.
I apologized first.
I try extremely hard at being a great wife, family member and friend.
I love to organize/plan things….which might drive J crazy.
I might take my time, but I accomplish goals.
I cook at least 3 times a week.
That felt good -
Love to ya,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

8 comments:
Love it!! I laughed out loud several times! And you are correct about your handwriting!! :) But I love it and I could recognize it anywhere! But you wrong about one thing...you ARE NOT selfish. You are the most UNSELFISH person I know. Your heart is kind and caring and big enough everyone! :)
Hehe...I'm with Kori~I could recognize your handwriting anywhere. I have had TWO dreams that you are pregnant. Is there something you need to tell us?? LOVE YA!!
Ya'll are funny....never a handwritten note again :)
Not preggers yet....I'm asking santa for that :)
Wait, you have to clear this up for me... your asking santa TO BE pregnant? Or your asking santa to NOT be pregnant?
I was actually going to mention how many times the "when we have kids" came up in your list....hmmm....
Asking Santa to make James on board...:)
LOL.
You should make sure to put a nice scroll or or something like that in his stocking that says, "Your on board now".
I loved it so much I'm doing it on mine!
OK....so I am a nail biter too :( sad habit...
Bad news...I chipped my F-ING front tooth...had it repaired...chipped it again...had to have it FILED down!!! ouch...AND it was because I was biting my nails...BOTH TIMES!!!! SUCKS!!
Post a Comment