CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Friday, December 26, 2008

Checking in...

Lots of posts to come....enjoyed 4 more Christmas celebrations and one to come in Abilene on Monday. I have slept in twice, deep cleaned the house, and began taking down decorations...80 degrees and Christmas just don't mix. I did a little bit of shopping today...LOVED every minute of it, traffic and all. I am currently debating on going to our monthly Plano Pacers run tomorrow at 8AM. I think it is a 8K, so it will not be too bad, but the early morning part and this Lubbock like wind is tempting me to stay in bed. I'll also be the only one from my group to go..thanks Mer and Marisa ; )

Hmmm, what a girl to do....ugh...but I did get new running kicks from J and my awesome MIL.....we'll see.

Jake's stocking stuffers

Homemade stockings survived year 6




We'll miss you FAT Christmas tree...you filled our home with a fabulous smell!


Shout out to Michael and Nichole....I get to see ya'll soon!!! I can't wait to check out your new digs and ride...I see plenty of Cru and Mi Cocina nights in our future! Jake says hi and can't wait to snuggle with Michael...ha/ha!

Feliz Navidad,
KT

1 comments:

Nichole said...

We are heading to the airport in a couple hours to head home to you!! :)Can't wait to see you guys!