1. Received a chia head as a present from a student….almost brought me to tears when it reminded me of my nickname in elementary school….you know who you are!
2. Another student told me that I am the most loving teacher they have ever had, and then a student from the same class told me with a smile that they hoped I would be in a better mood tomorrow.
3. Wrapped half of my presents.
4. Refrained from snooping to see what Hubby J got me…I swear I act 6 around this time of year.
5. Burned my tongue on some hot chocolate.
6. Spray painted some things for Christmas gifts and then knocked them over which caused the paint to chip – now they are “antiqued”
7. Came to school with lime green paint on my fingers – I promised I showered.
8. Hubby J said I crack his ass up….best compliment all week.
9. Skipped boot camp….TWICE.
10. Slid and almost fell in the school parking lot – why did I think that cowboy boots had traction???
11. I was told that I had Farah Facet hair.
12. Obligated myself to plan and arrange music for the big New Year’s party….remind me to research Samantha Ronsen. Do you think J will look good with LL hair?
13. Had one too many margaritas at Chris’ birthday dinner…had a bit of a headache this morning, hence the skipping of boot camp the second time.
14. Failed to put away laundry, but there are NO dishes in my sink and my bed is made! No applaud needed!
15. Mailed Christmas cards.
16. Made my bowl picks…hoping I hit the jackpot this year baby!!! I want a new IPOD!
Here’s to your good/interesting week!!!
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment