CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm just as bad as...

my middle school lovies....I'm counting down til break...I know you are too. I'm in sewing heck (refraining from potty mouth syndrome) and am ready for a new semester with new kiddos. You know you teach middle school FCS when you have two tall 8th grade boys racing to see who can sew faster, and one singing Christmas songs while he seam rips....is this really what I went to college for??? Don't answer, I graduated with enough hours to have a masters degree....Kyley, I know you feel my pain....with that said, I will miss my kiddos - they are some of my favs from the past 5-6 years. What's in store for me in Jan?!

Hope all my teaching peeps are surviving....break is around the corner. Hope Santa spoils you....I am asking for Cotton Bowl tix....whose coming for the game???

Sewing queen (fraud)...and yes, I know I have 100 grammatical errors...don't even.
K

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I will have to say I have fallen in love with 7th grade after teaching 7 years of 8th grade..... At the end of this year, I will miss these kiddos too....

Love,
A fellow teacher who's been counting the days for over a month now!

Nichole said...

Just a few more days. Hang in there woman! Then it'll be Christmas...then New Years...then the big event... We will be back!! :) :) :) YAY. Can't wait to hang out with ya'll!