We joined our school group on Thursday to run the Turkey Trot. This year we all decided to do the 3 mile so we could get to our turkey dinners around lunch time. We had a great time! There was over 30,000 people there and the starting line was madness, but we were able to get around the croud. Running in Deep Ellum is a crazy experience, but fun! My time was 25:45...I was pretty pumped.
Morgan's first trot!
Kyle and James
I joined Marisa and our Plano Pacers running group this morning to run a 15k. Ouch is all I can say! My feet and and knees are hurting pretty bad, but we did a great job. We only have about 3 1/2 miles to go! My time was 1:37.
Shout out to my girl Kori! Great job at the Trot!!! You've got this in the bag - no worries!!! April, here we come!
Happy Running,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
Kel, you are the best!! I would never, EVER have considered any of this without you!! I am so excited to be doing this with you...even training long distance!! You are such a pro!! Great job!
Great job!! :)
Post a Comment