I still have a victory high from last night…sorry Bob! I can’t imagine how it was for my family and friends to see the Tech/UT game live, because it was unbelievably exciting watching it in our living room. We had a Tech gathering last night at our casa….and even though our friends Aaron and Veronica sported their longhorn garb, we had a great time! If you watched the game, you know how intense it was...it'll be one I’ll never forget it! Go Raiders!!! 9-0 baby!!!
This is a before picture...you can tell because she is happy.
Tech friends Jana and Casey...J is a raider by marriage!
Emily and I are Red Raider FCS teachers!
Dad scored tickets to the Coke box early last week, so they drove in on Friday and drove back after the game, b/c there were zero hotel rooms to be found. They were just in time to show some game pics at church this morning. They had a blast and I’m still jealous, but TTU santa came early this year and I’ll sport my brag wear tomorrow at school!
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

1 comments:
I was straight up cussing out the tv for the last 2-3 minutes of the game. Intense doesn't even explain the feeling! Troy and I were hugging, screaming, etc and woke the kids up...oops...parents of the year right here!!!! Wish I had been at the game. Have you gotten to go to a game this year?
PS-I am taking a jeans day tomorrow just to wear my tech shirt....AND I wore tech clothes twice last week because of red ribbon week!!! whoo hoo!
Post a Comment