We enjoyed a gal day that began with a run, and then Brian made us an awesome breakfast, and finally to my casa for some sewing fun and mimosas. Yes, I said sewing fun…believe me, I may be a Home ec teacher, but I’m truly a fraud….ask anyone that knows me. However, I arose to the task of teaching Marisa to sew and had a fun time making some gifts! Meredith and Wendy enjoyed making fleece blankets for our camping excursion next weekend. Mer seems to think that OU will beat TTU….hence the tacky blanket. She can shed her tears in it next Sat!
Have I mentioned how excited I am about our camping trip with 20 people and then the release of the movie Twilight?! Also, we are going to the Coldplay concert on Wed….we bought the tickets back in June…can’t believe it is here already! I know I’m rambling on….maybe the wind this morning shook my head a lil too much…felt like Lubbock weather!
I just have to mention how thankful I am for my friends. James and I have a great second family and we are blessed with some awesome memories!
Gorgeous Wendy with the Harrell Bros
Favorite Pub owner, Kelly...great name
My favorite couple Paul and Michelle
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
Hey! I am trying to get some more people to travel to Dallas so I can stay til Monday and my counselor friends can go home Sunday!
20 person camping trip? You guys are gonna have a blast!
I'm impressed to see you busted out your sewing skills. I'll never forget the first time we came to visit you knowing you were a home ec teacher and you popped a frozen lasagna in the oven for dinner. ha ha
Listen for us screaming our heads off in Denmark on Saturday!!
Post a Comment