I met Meredith and Marisa bright and early Saturday morning to meet the Plano Pacers for the Boo Scoot 10k race. It was great weather and on a running trail we are used to. We had a choice of a 5 or 10k, and we were brave and chose the longer one. We were pretty satisfied with our results and are now gearing up for the 8mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day. My results from the 10k were 58:30, but I have to stop caring about time, b/c the half is about pacing yourself and being able to walk afterwards. I talked to a new teacher at my school this week that has ran marathons before, and she swears that if you can do a half then you can do a full. I'm not sure about that, but I am entertaining the idea...we'll see. By the way I did finally get my reward for running the half last April.....I'll post pictures soon after it heals. ; ) Thanks Mer and James for taking me.
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good race. Mine was not so nice. I'm throwing in the towel. Check out my latest blog.
Way to go!! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait for the pics of your "reward"!! :)
good job! Next year we go with you to the Turkey Trot, but we will be standing on the sidelines drinking a big cups of coffee and cheering you on !;o)
Post a Comment