CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I vote for more weekends!

Hey guys and dolls...errr...I wonder if there are any actual guys that read this..probably not. Anywho, I will do a longer post this weekend, b/c I have some awesome concert pics...two words..JANET JACKSON!!! Best concert ever!!! I'm sore from dancing and I had zero voice for teaching today. Crazy busy week coming to an end. Got a 10k early Sat morning with the girls (Marisa and Mer) and the Plano Pacers...nervous about that one, and then hosting an uppercase living party for Debbie. Should be a fun and fast weekend. I vote for MORE weekends!!! Love to ya and shake your booty this weekend whether it is in your car to some good tunes, around your house or at a concert....
Cheers,
K

2 comments:

Janet said...

I think I WILL shake my booty...maybe it'll make a baby pop out! hehe...
What's an uppercase living party??

Nichole said...

I saw your pics from the JJ concert on facebook and I can't believe how freakin' close you were. INCREDIBLE!!

I second your vote for more weekends!