CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shots anyone??

Two months shots today....I heard a new kind of scream from little man today and it made my eyes water. Poor guy. Here is the email with appt info I sent out to family.


Howdy!
Jayton will be two months on Saturday and we had his two month appt today. He now weighs 11lbs 15.5 oz and is around 23 ¾ inches long. We are going to try a different medicine for his acid reflux, but he is still nursing great and seems overall like a HAPPY baby! He is sleeping pretty much through the night from about 9:30-5ish and then a again for another couple of hours….I know, we’re lucky! I hope I didn’t just jinx myself. We visit the ENT on Monday for a checkup on his laryngomalacia (swollen cartridge in his throat) although we know that it will take several months for Jay to outgrow. He is still a noisy breather, but we’re used to it. Our pediatrician also referred us to an ophthalmologist for what appears to be a slight lazy eye. He said if anything, they would put a patch over one eye to strengthen the other. I LOVE pirates, so this will be okay. Sorry, a little humor is needed when you worry like me. That appointment is on the 17th, so we’ll keep you updated.
Other news, Jayton is smiling a lot more now and making all sorts of sounds…including loud belches and toots. Now I have three loud boys in the house! He is holding his head up well and loves tummy time. He makes being a mommy easy and I am so thankful for my little dude.
Enough of my rambling! I’ll send some more pics this weekend…beware.

Big hugs and kisses,
Kel and James

0 comments: