Looks who is smiling more...and squealing too! One of these days I'll catch a big smile...I'm just not fast enough yet.
He always falls asleep when I dry my hair...This is J's favorite onesie..his little hunter!
We've been having fun with Aunt Ab! 
I've been trying to get back into running...thanks to Marisa and for J for watching Jayton while I'm our sweating my tush off...or trying to. No, we didn't plan to wear the same gear...dorks think alike ; )
I'll have to post more pics in another post...it's only letting me do a few right now.
*I have to give a BIG shout out to our parents! Mine and J's anniversary is this Thursday and Audrey (J's mom) is going to stay with Jayton overnight while we have a date night out. My dad is giving us hotel points so we can have a nice dinner out and then sleep late in a hotel in Dallas next weekend!!! Is it bad I'm already leaving my little boy....Nah. He'll be with his Nonnie who ADORES him! We're going to try out a nice restaurant called Mercy for dinner and wine. I can't wait!!!
High Five,
Kel
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
I love your kid! He's so big & handsome!!! and his lips are so darn cute!!! AND...girl...I enjoy regular overnight trips away. A momma (and daddy) need alone time! :) Congrats on your anniversary and ENJOY! You look great by the way!
I agree with Janet on all counts!! Missing you! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment