CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I saw this CUTE, tall, shy guy....

one night out with my girls in August 2003. I decided that I would approach him with a smooth line, "you don't talk much" and the rest is history.
We instantly became glued to eachother talking on the phone for endless hours, hanging out til 2AM (my first year of teaching..yikes), taking roadtrips, going to concerts, camping, dancing, and making so many memories.

Then in December 2005, he asked me to marry him on a hilltop in the hill country….and I embarrassed this cute, tall, shy guy by telling everyone we saw on our hike down from this hilltop, that we just got engaged.

On June 10, 2006, I married my cute, tall, shy guy.

J - thank you for being mine. You are so wonderful and patitent with me. You take care of me and now our family, and I knew you would be an amazing daddy. I am so lucky to have you as my hubby and best friend. Happy 4th anniversary!!


Big kiss,
K

2 comments:

Loving Life in Trubyville said...

Love it, love it, loveit!! :) Happy 4th!!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

So sweet! I don't know why, but it made me quite emotional! Happy 4th Anniversary!!