I thought I would do a photo update. Mimi and Grandad are out of town for a couple of weeks (we miss you), so I wanted to start off with a pic of them. 
Now, here is Aunt Chris burping our boy...
We had a playdate with Maren and baby Kelly last week. We all took turns holding our fussy babies and trying to talk over them. One day we'll get it down. I had a discussion with Jay about not whispering about others...it's just not nice. 
and the meltdown begins...
Look who is a big boy baby and sleeping in his own crib...sad.happy.sad!
Hubby J and I went to Mercy wine bar to celebrate our anniversary. They seated us in our own private area (it was great people watching). We tried different types of wine and had some excellent food. Thank you Nonnie for babysitting pretty much all weekend. We were also able to attend the Josyln corn roast for Brian's birthday...those pics soon to come. 

Last week I joined the girls to see Sex in the City at Gold Class Cinema in Allen. If you live around here, you must try it out. It is expensive, but a must do for a special girls night or date night. 

One last pic of my little boy who is now 2 1/2 months old...It's like Christmas every morning when I go to get him in his crib. I unwrap his swaddle and he does his strateching routine and then smiles at me on the changing table. A great way to start the day...even if it is at 6AM sometimes.
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

3 comments:
I'm glad you had a wonderful anniversary date!
P.S. - This is the easy stage for playdates. Soon they will start learning how to crawl/run away so having conversations is even harder...ha!
Your life looks wonderful!!!
Cute!!!
Post a Comment