Ginny is a dear friend of mine, and if you're close to me, you know this hilarious chick! You might recognize her from goofy pictures I’ve posted. She is one of those people that can make anyone laugh (even if it is inappropriate)….She can bring J to tears! She was my partner in crime this past weekend as we played like children again at Mer’s ranch. It is seriously like Neverland! There is fishing, sunning, go carts, huge rocking chairs, acres for our dogs to run around, and always a ton of laughter (accompanied by mix drinks). Ok, back to Ginny – our friend Kate (lifeoscraps to the right- not sure how to make a link) suggested I post all the funny pics I have of Ginny. I thought since she always makes me laugh, I should share it! Think of it like a movie montage with 90’s dance music playing in the background. She would appreciate it. Also remember my friend Ginny in your prayers the next few weeks. She is not sick or anything, but just needs some extra support. Love ya Twin!!
Oh those crack me up!! Maybe I'm still simpled out from this weekend.
This week will fly by as I’m getting ready for the LBK gals to arrive for the Big D Half Marathon! Yes folks, after this weekend no running talk for a while – I promise! I’m going to try the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred with my friend Rosie. She has lost over 4 inches in the 3 weeks she has been doing it…way to go Rosie!!!
Kori – I’m so excited to see you and to be doing this race with ya’ll! Go half marathon birds…um, I mean chicks…you’ll see what I mean!
Happy running,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

5 comments:
It is actually sort of a mixture of bird and chick! :) But I love the shirts!! Can't wait til this weekend!!
Love it love it love it! I know Ginny always makes me laugh!
Hey there!
I have been doing the 30 day shread for a week now and lost 3 lbs in 5 days. I love it! My goal is to do it atleast 5 xs a week and see where I get. Its awesome!
Those are awesome resuts Kristi! I'm eager to start it...I have zero abs, so I know it will help..I imagine being sore!
looks like fun! :) yeah, i enjoy MMC, but i really don't go for the braun boys in general. kris is one of my buddies, so i enjoy seeing him play (no matter who he's with)! it was a pretty good show though!
Post a Comment