I ran 10 miles on Monday and achieved both a tan line and blisters. I felt pretty good, but I wonder how I’ll be able to run and extra 3 after that in THREE WEEKS! J asked how I felt running last year during the race, and all I can remember was telling myself, “I’ll check this off my list and be done with it.” Nice!!! I guess enough time passed that I forgot that lingering thought…..but on another note, I am excited about the race and spending time with my friends! My friend Diane and her husband are coming in town this weekend to run a half marathon trail run….ouch! They also planned a day of shopping and a night on the town with us that same day. Only Diane!
I’ll post later about the Barry Manilow float and St. Patty’s day…interesting combo, I know.
Happy running,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

3 comments:
It's not only Diane! I seem to remember us ALL running a 5k on Prom day! Ya'll have fun!!! Way to go on 10 miles!!
We did? Why can't I remember that?? I can't wait to hear more about your house!
I'm about to post pictures of what we looked like after our 10 mile run on Monday! Ouch! I know 13 will be easier because of the exciting environment!! Or at least I keep telling myself that!! :)
Kori
Post a Comment