CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 30th Kiwi!


Last Friday was Kyley’s 30th! She has been my best friend since 7th grade, and I know we will always be close and remain in each others’ lives. If you know Kyley, you know she is one of those people who will always bring a smile to your face and laughter in your heart. I don’t really have the words to describe what her friendship means to me, but I hope she knows how much I adore her and thank God for providing me with an irreplaceable friend. We celebrated a week early by going to chipotle to eat. Yes, not fancy, but it is our favorite place to go and gab about what’s new in our lives….and other peoples’ for that matter. She is in LA this week enjoying some sun and fun with a good friend. I hope you’re having a blast Kiwi!!!

Here’s to our memories and more to come!
She’ll only get these ~
Yes, you do, yes you do,
Poof, what do you need?!
We’re going to be tan and skinny!
I can’t believe I came home wearing a shirt that said LOSER!
How do you expect us to take her in like one of us?!
You better go, you better go?!
Hurry, I’ll grab the water bottles before she comes after us!
FCS rocks!
How are we going to tell my mom?
You see, Taylor and I were wrestling….
Hells gates and ghost dog
Ahhh, Roja and Angel
I know there are many more, but I’ll let you post some after you start your blog!!! You must!!!

We love you to pieces Kyley!

The birthday treats I made for her -

Sweet birthday wishes,
Kel and James...and Jake too

0 comments: