I can't sleep ~
Thoughts currently running through my mind -
raceday - Sunday....13.1...ouch!
how great Valerie Bertinelli looks - is it really possible?!
the 100 coversheets I need to type for my LAST grad school class
how much I should run in the morning...at 5AM...hopefully Maria will join me
should I grow my hair out
I hope Run On lets me pick up all 10 race packets
What will I drink at the Fillmore at our post race celebration..snakebite or a vodka tonic?
I wonder how long J will be stuck in nascar traffic on Sunday
Tori Spelling is TOO skinny
I just realized it is April's fools
NJHS inductions...so much to do!
dreading going to school all of June
should I walk at graduation...
I hope I get to meet up with Kimmy at the race...she'll have to wait on me b/c she is ms. speedracer!
I'm hungry but refused to eat after my dance class...
why is target getting so expensive
I hope my dress for Marisa's wedding will fit
Why does a 28yr old get acne??? UGH!!!
still hungry
Did I train enough?
What top to wear to the race...chilly weather maybe
Michelle Obama has great arms
I hope everything works out for Ginny
My hubby J is a night owl...it is rubbing off on me
how tired will I be the rest of the week b/c I'm up late
hungry
excited
worried
IN LOVE - looking forward to date night on Friday!
Sweet dreams,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
Wow, that's a lot racing through your mind!
Have a blast and kick some butt at the race!
What shall we drink after the race?? Now that is a good question! :)
Post a Comment