CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Come on April 22!

That’s the day after NJHS inductions….more work than I ever thought it would be, but I’m not going to complain about my job – I’m lucky to have one! Another thing about my job, I really HEART my co-workers. Seriously! I have met some of the coolest people, and have developed the best friendships these past 6 years. Gotta love MMS….now, that doesn’t mean I can’t count down to the end of school ~ 34 days I think!

The past two weeks have been busy and fast. I’ve was sick all Easter weekend and J had to work so we were not too Hoppy….ha/ha - lame, sorry. I did knock out a chunk of my grad school portfolio for my LAST class this June. Yes folks, this TTUer might actually graduate….from a university I’ve only been to twice. I guess the third time will be at graduation, if I agree to walk. I am dreading going to class everyday in June, but I know it will fly by. I also need to shout out to Debbie a huge THANK YOU for lending me your portfolio to look at. You’re the best!

I should be packing for our weekend in Austin, but I’m on the computer killing time. We are headed to visit with J’s family and go to my Cooper pal, Audra’s wedding. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and enjoy a nice weekend out of town. I borrowed a book of questions for our road trip tomorrow. I’m sure J will be thrilled…he’ll want to give me a dramamine so I’ll sleep. ; )

Happy Friday to ya,
K

** Ginny, I am praying for you!**

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Level 2 in 30 day workout Not so fun. I dont know, its not that its harder, I just like level 1 better. I must admit, I have skipped a few days. Motivation seems to come and go so quickly for me!!!