CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, August 4, 2008

Please stay summer!!!!

I can’t believe I go back to school in two weeks. I know two weeks sounds like a good vacation, but when you’re a teacher you know the difference! I can’t complain though… we’ve had a great relaxing summer. We’ll end it with going to stay a few days at a cabin in OK. Last week we ventured to the cool nights at the arboretum with some school friends to listen to an Eagles cover band. You should check out the Cool Nights gig every Thursday night through October. You just pack up a cooler with a picnic and drinks, grab a chair and have good ole’ time. Take some bug spray and be prepared to sweat a bit, but that’s no surprise in TX.
Love my Joan! We look shiny : )

Chocolate and Music

This weekend we joined the Prosper crew to throw Kim and Dusty a wedding shower. I am SO thrilled for them! They are so in love and so great for each other. It is such a blessed thing to see your best friends so happy. I can’t wait for their wedding. We had a blast visiting and of course Mexican food was involved…yummy! My camera died so I’m short on some pictures.



Overall this summer has been pretty terrific, and we have so much we want to do before next summer.
Teacher friends and family ~ enjoy your last few days and don’t spend too much time in your rooms before school starts. There will be plenty of that to come.
Cheers, K

1 comments:

Nichole said...

it seems like your summer break just started... BOOOO for going back. Have a blast camping! Next summer maybe we can join you in some of your summer fun-ness!