WOW is all I can say!!! My two worlds combined in the link below...check it out and get hooked. If you haven't started this saga then start now! Thanks Rosie for introducing me to Twilight...I'm so in love with their love! J said he feels like he has read the book since I talk about it alot. I'm a giddy 13year old again..just like my students. Blue October was introduced to me by one my best friends, Kyle. He has told J and I for years how he is moved by this band (not the radio versions), and we got to check them out this summer. I advise everyone to do the same! Now, I may sound like a big NERD right now, but reading has never been so exciting.
Peace book nerds like me,
K
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKhYt2PhFkw&feature=PlayList&p=9EE721C25DCF0721
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
hehe...I LOVE the last book...and yes, I'm sad its over. Now I can't wait for the movie!! December!!!!
I've never heard of this book or this band. But WOW!! What an INCREADIBLE song. I quickly added it to my youtube favorites!
Post a Comment