CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my mom's birthday and I wanted to just send her a special shout out! She is at her favorite place this week - the beach. She could just pack up and move there, but I'll try to keep her here with us! :) I'm lucky to have such a strong mom. She is truly my best friend and I have learned so much from her. I pray that if I have a daughter, we'll be just as close as we are. I have fond memories of us having girl time listening to Madonna or going shopping, and now she is the first person I call when I need advice or something to share. Happy birthday Mom!!! I’m thinking about you on your special day!!! Hugs and kisses!




1 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!!