This week I got to snuggle with two new babies….Aiden and Samantha. Our friends from school, Paul & Michelle, welcomed their precious little one, Aiden on Monday evening. I hopped on over to the hospital to visit with her, b/c I know she’ll have gobs of company once she is home this weekend. Aiden is adorable…you can already tell he has Michelle’s mouth and favors Paul greatly as well. They are such a great team! I can’t wait to see them again soon.
Bebe Aiden ~ Future Rocker
I also went with some friends and their kiddos to visit our friend Kristin and her new little girl, Samantha. Kristin had Sam on July 12th, and her brother Luke just loves his new little sister. We had a great time catching up and watching the kiddos play. I am so happy for our friends and their growing families!
Big Brother Luke in the front with Morgan and Collin
Mama's Big Boy
Wendy & Samantha
My turn snugglin' with lil Sam
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
Sugarland is playing as I check out your blog today so I thought I'd let you know that I will be seeing them Sept. 4th (or 5th, not sure) in Ruidoso!! It was an early birthday present and I am soooo excited!!!
Can you say jealous...I want to go!! When you coming to visit?!
Post a Comment