CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, August 18, 2008

Get me outta town!!!



That was the theme for our weekend to Eagles Creek cabins near Broken Bow, OK. I started school today, and I needed one last relaxing getaway. We compromised…I wanted A/C and good food (not me cooking), and J wanted camping…so we landed on staying in a gorgeous cabin out in the wilderness with him cooking…win win for me!!! We got there on Friday (only took us about 3 ½ hours) and explored around our cabin. There was an awesome creek with trails, and even a cliff to jump off into the water….since it was cooler than expected, I chickened out. James grilled steaks that night and we feasted like royalty. Sat we explored around Broken Bow lake scouting out activities and cabins for a group trip we’ll plan sometime soon. We went off-roading a bit (J absolutely loves when he gets to do this) and then went wine tasting thanks to Debbie’s suggestion…(I love when I get to do this :o). We headed back late Sunday, and I couldn’t have asked for a better trip….only wish it were longer. Here are some pics of our trip. I put the cabin pics in a slide show so that it won’t take up that much room. Janet – I’ll email you the info soon….our deck was awesome, but is not baby proof for sure. If you want info on our cabin or anything else, just let me know…not nifty enough to make a link of the blog yet.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love it!!! Definitely send me the info!!

The Hazelwood Family said...

I knew you'd love it! And guess who was at Girls Gone Wine the same nights you were...the Kovitch family! Shannon told me they went Friday and Sat. night!