CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So you think you can dance?! Well, yes you can!



My friend Michelle got me into So You Think You Can Dance this summer. I’m bummed that I have missed the previous seasons, but LOVIN’ it now. I am just amazed at their ability…what an awesome work out. I love all of them, but here are my favorite so far...Katee & Joshua. Kherington & Twitch are also awesome; it’ll be a close one! Anyone else addicted to this show?! I’m dying to take a hip hop class at the 24 fitness when it opens in Murphy… I might look like a fool, but it’ll be fun!
This week has been busy but good. I started boot camp last Monday. It is 3 days a week at 5:15. What butt kicking in the AM, but it is nice to get in before the rest of the day. My neighbor Brenda joined me this week, and I'm thankful because it is nice to have someone to laugh with. I wrote curriculum some this week, and have one more week of my first summer school class. We are headed to the Hub City this weekend for the good ole Cooper HS reunion. I'm so excited to see...well, I can't say everyone, b/c it looks like only about 20 are coming (my class had 98) but it will be great to see those who come. I also get to see my friends' kiddos this weekend. I'm hoping to take James to One Guys and Orlando's sometime this weekend, but we'll see what we have time for. I miss Lubbock sometimes, and it always gives me a good silly feeling when I pull into town. I loved HS, and I hope my students enjoy their schooling like I did. I'll be posting some pics pronto next week.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ummm...I'm OBSESSED (I mean, I even voted in the finale last season!)!!! I started watching season 2 and was hooked. We must have a finale party!!!

(and I just realized that I used way too many !!! but I really love this show!!!)

James & Kelly said...

Um yes!! we have to have a party...I'm addicted!