CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, June 2, 2008

~End of May~






May FLEW by and now June is here!!! Yippee!!! School is out Thursday, and my summer classes began today to my surprise….I almost forgot until I checked my UNT email…oops!
James took a trip to Austin last week to have a guy’s week with his dad, uncle and two cousins. They spent time on the lake and golf course. James was really excited to see Dan and CJ, especially since we were unable to see Dan graduate from the SEALS earlier this month. Dan left today for overseas, and our hearts and prayers are with him, and we can’t wait for his safe return. Below are some pics of their fun times.


We are looking forward to celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary next week, and then we'll head to San Antonio to see James' cousin graduate. We are excited to hit the road and see some family and enjoy some other scenery besides Murphy. My mom and pops are on a 3 week road trip to Seattle and many other spots...I'm looking forward to hearing their stories and viewing pics. We don't have a whole lot planned except floating the river, going to some concerts and catching up with family and friends. That's what summer is all about! Oh yeah, and a lot of pool time! : ) I hope everyone has a great start to their summer and have safe travels.

0 comments: