We loaded up in the car with my family Saturday morning to Camden, Arkansas for an Arrington family reunion and to say a final goodbye to my granddad, Andrew Arrington. Granddad left us in October, and we held his final memorial service in Camden where he grew up. We met a lot of family members, heard some funny stories, and learned a lot about our family history. It was a really great trip, and I’m glad we got to share it together. My granddad was a great man who loved his God, country and family. I’ll always treasure my memories of playing checkers and dominos, fishing, and getting funny letters in the mail. We’ll miss you!
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
I am so happy that you are blogging. I love to look at everyone's pictures!
Stephanie
Love it.....I'm excited about keeping up.
What ever happened to Chris????
Post a Comment