Summer is almost here (sure feels like it) and I wanted to start our blog so I could keep up with it during the summer break...yea for teachers! I'm on myspace now and have kept in touch with alot of awesome people, but I will probably not use it as much once this thing gets rolling...that way our family and friends who are not on myspace can keep in touch as well. I'm new at this but I'm learning fast. If you know us - you know we love to take pictures and share with others. Hope everyone is healthy and happy!
Love to ya, K and J
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
YEA!!! Congrats on starting your new blog! I'm so excited that you have this now. It's such a fun way to keep up with friends sooooo far away! :o)
Yay for blogging!!!
Post a Comment