CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Movies, Vampires, & Rain




Yesterday was rainy and we used that as an excuse to stay in and watch TV/movies all day. I felt guilty at first just laying around, but then J reminded me that this is what summer was for and that I crave this during the school year. One noteworthy movie we watched was Into The Wild. I wasn’t sure if I would dig this flick, but it was AMAZING! What an incredible journey you follow when watching this…and the most of the original music is from Eddie Vedder…can’t get any better than that. Michael and Nichole, if you haven’t watched this movie, then you have to immediately! Anywho, I like to share good movies and books with pals, and especially love it when they share new ones with me. I finished Twilight last night. If you haven’t read this, then I seriously suggest it. Thanks Rosalie for introducing this to me, and Wendy was right, I couldn’t put it down. I hope to borrow the next two from someone. We will have a chill week this week, which I love. Next week I will write curriculum and then we’ll head to Lubbock to for my high school reunion. I can’t believe it is already here; I’m stoked to see friends I haven’t seen in a long time. I also get to stay with my friend Mandy, and snuggle with her new bebe Tatum Marie. I can’t wait!!!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

We will totally check out the movie. Thanks for the recommendation!

Have a blast in Lubbock next week and let everyone know that Michael is totally bummed that he won't be there :( Take TONS of pictures!! I know Michael will want to see them!