CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas....Oops!

We’ll begin with Thanksgiving in Prosper at my folks. Since we’ve started dating in 2003, J’s mom and sister have always celebrated Thanksgiving with us. We have a lot of fun, and this year his Dad drove in from Austin. We ate, watched football, ate, laughed, had the big cake reveal and um, ATE again.





And now, Christmas!!! We had five Christmases if you count the one we shared just the two of us on Christmas eve. It is our tradition to watch a movie and open stockings with just the two of us…next year will be an addition of course….I can’t wait!
Suzy and Rosy...mom and dad's Christmas card. I didn't get around to sending one out this year.

Arrington Christmas...Josh and Lisa's crew

Abilene Christmas....



Christmas with our parents....









We had our 25 wk appointment a couple of weeks ago (I’ll be 27 on Sat) and here is a belly pic that week. No, I can’t bring myself to posting the one with the raised shirt…just think, big brown belly. I really do love it b/c I know my little boy is snuggled in there…just having belly issues I guess. Does that make me bad???


Thank you for all the feedback I received about setting up a registry. Please keep em coming! I hope everyone had a joyful holiday season! Have a blast in 2010!!!

Hugs,
K

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't do the raised shirt pics either for other people to see. But you look SO cute!!! :o)