CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our baby boy...

Here he is at 20 weeks...


I am now 24 weeks and go tomorrow for my glucose test...yuck! I feel bigger and bigger each day and feel him moving around all day...I LOVE IT!!! Yes, I'm getting comments of how big I'm going to be and even about my chest...I'm want to say to keep your eyes above my chest, thank you very much!!! ; ) If you know me, you know that is the part of my body I hate the most, but I guess my baby boy will love the most...ha/ha!

Hugs, K

3 comments:

Janet said...

Well...I got comments like, "You're able to breastfeed? Are you sure they get enough?" nice.... And my favorite, "You are the biggest pregnant woman I have ever seen". I bet you don't get that one! haha! I think you are ADORABLE!!!

Loving Life in Trubyville said...

People continue to amaze me daily with the comments they make! The important thing is that YOU and that precious (nameless!) baby are healthy and growing! Baby weight comes off (even from boobs!) and you will be a marathon runner in no time. But right now you just keep on growing and love knowing that when you grow, baby boy is growing. :)

Mary Ann said...

Kelly, I love the pics of your baby boy. The foot one is my favorite. You are going to be a great mom and a fun one too. Keep up the growing because like Kori said as long as you are growing so is baby.