I am! Thanks to Marisa and Brian, I have a new toy to look forward to using and breaking out during our summer gatherings! I just loved finding this treasure on my doorstep yesterday. What a sweet surprise!
In other news, we celebrated Marisa’s wedding shower at my mom’s house this past weekend. We enjoyed mimosas and Amy’s sweet cupcakes, and a yummy pasta bar. We spent the day at my parents and then headed to Erin’s for her 29th birthday / annual crawfish boil. The rain made for an interesting evening but we had a great time. I look forward to spending more time with the Prosper crew once summer hits!
I would love to post a pic of Marisa’s dress, but that will have to wait…June 27th!
On to this weekend – I am headed with Kyley to LBK to run in a 11 mile race with Kori and the girls. Oh boy, what was I thinking?? I haven’t trained very much lately, so they might have to come find me somewhere in Slaton. I am excited about seeing Mandy and Diane as well! Kyley, thanks for being my roadtrip buddy…I can’t wait!!!
By the way, he is a great dad
~ and he'll be one too....one day. He'll kill me for posting this pic!
Bye bye swine flu vacation hopes,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

1 comments:
a slip and slide! Dude that is AWESOME!! I use to LOVE those things!
Have fun in L-Town!
Post a Comment