CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Consumer Alert and other noteworthy topics….

Remember this?

Well, don’t buy one if you are over the age of 11, b/c this is what can happen. Meet my dear friend Meredith. She was victim to the luring slip n slide at her grandparent’s ranch last weekend. Adults and slip n slides don’t mix. She now has a broken foot and a bright orange cast for several weeks. I’m sorry Mer!

Aside from the broken foot, we spent an AMAZING weekend in the sun at the ranch. It will be one of our last for a while and we enjoyed every minute of it.
This is where I want to retire one day…What can I say, I LOVE TO ROCK! Ha/ha
















We have 9 days of school left and I absolutely cannot wait! The only thing gloomy about the end of the school year is beginning my last Master’s class. I will attend class from 1-4 everyday until July 2nd, but then that’s it! I will FINALLY graduate on August 8th! I haven’t decided if I will walk yet, but I know one thing, there will be a HUGE party in honor of the event. It took me long enough, that’s for sure. I’ve always said, I take my time, but I do accomplish my goals. J has helped me tremendously in reaching this goal – I want to add his name to the diploma. Now, it is his turn to go back to school. I am so proud of him!

I am currently procrastinating on working on my portfolio which should be completed by the time June 8th rolls around, so adios and have a great Memorial Day weekend! Be safe and remember the reason for the holiday. I love you Granddad!

You can make it teachers ~ we’re almost there!
Cheers and hugs,
K

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry bout the slip n' slide, but thanks for the alert. I have been tempted to get one for my girlies! Congrats on the grad work! By the way I seriously think you have more friends than anyone I know, how fun!