We spent Memorial day at my parent's pool and then headed to Love in War for some fried pickels and to meet up with Wes.
I just LOVE music...can't wait for summer concert time!
Marisa and I ran in the May Plano Pacer 5 K. We placed in our age group and were PUMPED...who cares how many were in our age group, right? ; ) We even sported our medals in Hobby Lobby. I bought a frame to a make a chalkboard for our kitchen... I'll post pics if turns out cute.
We have 4 1/2 days of school left ~ spending Friday Funday at Kelly's Eastside on the couch...Mer, Lori, Marisa and me.
Kyle and Mer sporting their Halloween style casts...Kyle works in the behavior unit at our school and was kicked in the hand and dislocated his thumb. Mer was victim of the slip n slide. She skydives and drives a Harley, but will no longer slip n slide!
Check out the Cool Thurs Night concert series at the Arboretum. We listened to the Emerald City band and enjoyed the gorgeous sights of White Rock lake. I'll run two races there this summer...Too to Handle and The Hottest Half..anyone wanna join??
This will be a crazy busy week with school ending and gearing up for marisa’s bachelorette party. Her wedding is just a few weeks away! I can’t wait! I just paid off my car and will begin my last summer school class – EVER! Two blessings! Hope everyone has a great start to their summer and come visit us!
Cheers,
K & J
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

4 comments:
I'm in for the races...at least one of them!! Always need an excuse to come to Dallas!
Kori
Oh man I LOVE "Love and War in Texas"! The fried pickles and the giant beers. Now I'm missing Texas again. :)
Did you go there when ya'll were in town?? I have always gone to Shiner Sundays...my favorite! I'll have to post a pic just for you...I took a pic of the fried pickels and giant beers...too funny!
YAY for may!
Fried pickles?? Seriously?
Ya, I'll just let you have all those.
Post a Comment