I road tripped with Kyley a couple of weekends ago to Lubbock to run in a race with Kori and the girls, visit with friends and of course eat at Caprock Café and Orlandos.
We saw lots of these along the way....crazy but gorgeous sunset!
We ran in the Hugh Haynes Memorial 11 mile run at Ransom Canyon. I’ll never forget the monstrous hill the first mile of the race – thanks Kori! And yes folks, there are hills in Lubbock. I will say it was nice running with Kori and along side the cotton fields and windmills, but not the road kill I counted along the way – Gross!
The rest of the weekend was great visiting with the Mandy, Diane and Kori. Mandy's daughter is precious and I enjoyed seeing Braiden at the race.
Kori, thanks for an awesome weekend! It was worth the 12 hour drive - we must be crazy to travel for races! Here we come Rock'n Roll Marathon!!!
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

5 comments:
Awe, Lubbock!
You know you really love something when you will travel for it. You're awesome
No, thank you!! :) It was a great weekend! Too bad we didn't win any medals...
OMG~Mandy's little girl is a DOLL!!! She looks just like her!!!! Way to go on the running!!!!
Good for you! :) Although I'm a little upset that you didn't come by the store while you were here! Maybe next time... Have a great weekend!
I should have...tell again where it is...I need to tell my LBK peeps. Let me know when you come in town..we can go to a concert. ; )
Post a Comment