CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trip REQUEST!!!

Okay, so sweet hubby J and I want to plan a trip to take at the end of June...yes, it is far away, but the first part of the summer will be busy. Any suggestions?! I love the beach and SUN (tropical drinks), and J loves....well anything outdoors. I'm getting my passport renewed this weekend (with my somewhat new name), and I'm ready to plan....THe end of the school year is coming...yeah right, well the first six weeks anyway.

Hugs and Luv,
K & big J

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ah...a beachy vacation sounds so nice. Get as much of them in as you can right now! Seth & I love the all inclusinve Palace Resorts down in Mexico, but I don't know if I would travel down there right now...scary!

Kristi said...

Hi Kelly! I think you should look at Hawaii or someplace around there! Or, cruises are always fun. Maybe a cruise to Hawaii:)

Nichole said...

I say take a big leap and hit up Greece or Spain! Mallorca(an island off the coast of Spain) is a popular summer spot for Danes. :) It looks lovely. google it and check out the images, you'll see!