
My lis Sis, Abby, is going to be 22 on Tuesday! We got to celebrate with her by taking her shopping (yes she let us take her) and playing Wii at Mom and Dad's this weekend. I'm so proud of my sister and admire her values and attitudes towards life and her Lord. Have a TERRIFIC birthday Ab!!!
We love you Ab!
K & J, and Jake too
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
I cannot believe Abby will be 22 years old!! I still remember her when she was about 6 or 7 sitting in the corner of the bleachers whether it was working on homework or just coloring while your mom and dad watched you play basketball. I find myself looking in that same corner when I go to a basketball game there at Cooper.
I forgot your sis and I share a birthday. Year for Sept. 23rd babies!! Hope your sis has a great day! :)
Post a Comment