CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday….

Saw this as I was blog stalking…come on – you do it too!

I’ve been in a shopping mood so mine is about fun shopping wishes….not in a certain order
1. New bible with my new name
2. Sex in the City movie (maybe shouldn’t be after the bible one)
3. Scrap book paper to redo a shelf I have….
4. Cozy sweats from Target
5. New sevens
6. Plane ticket to Wisconsin for Marisa’s bachelorette party
7. Fallish table runner
8. Stone for our flower beds
9. Red belt
10. To finally select a design for my foot tattoo….I can’t DECIDE! Urgh…I have wanted to get one ever since I completed the half marathon in April (my reward) and I still can’t land on a design…

Now you make a top ten list today

Shopaholic,
K

0 comments: