My friend, Kim, who kicked tail in the cowtown marathon this past weekend!!! Check out her blog at http://graciesplanet.blogspot.com/ (or Kimmie on my blogroll). All my marathon friends are my heroes!! I still hope to one day check that off my list, but it seems hard to imagine when I get winded from grocery shopping. Maybe once Jayton learns to walk, I will be well on my way to a marathon. ; ) I really do miss running....and being able to tie my shoes without grunting, but I know this sweet baby boy is worth all of it!
Happy running,
K
*** Good luck to all the Dallas rock n roll half marathoners! Two more weeks! Good luck to Diane and Chris who have their trail half marathon in three weeks! Love ya'll!
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

1 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out. You'll be running and have salt rings on your face before you know it!
Post a Comment