CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, February 15, 2010

Keep Calm and Rock On

I guess you could say that Jayton will have a rock n roll room. His bedding is made out of a fun guitar print, and other accessories have either a western or music theme. Here are some photos of the window project that I worked on with my mom and dad this past weekend while J had to work. Hope you like…

Old window from Canton….10 bucks


My sweetheart of a dad went to get us sweetheart shakes from sonic and helped us clean the window. Mom and dad wanted to give Jayton some sugar so they could feel him move around.

Odds and ends to use....the fabric is his bedding

The final product! I love it!! I can change out the pics easily. I also want to incorporate his birth announcement when he arrives.
My beautiful mom, "Mimi"....what would I do without her?!

I ADORE this poster! We will hang it behind the rocker to remind me to just chill out and not worry...yeah right! I really need one that says, "Keep calm and nurse on" but that's another post all together.

I know in the future I might hear my little boy explain to me how this window "accidentally" broke, but for now it is pretty! ; )

On an exciting note for a Monday, I had a surprise baby shower at my inservice meeting today. Thank you Emily and Kyley....it was so fun and the cupcakes were yummy!!!





Yes, the double chin is in full effect...bring on the last 7 weeks!!!
K and bebe J

2 comments:

Loving Life in Trubyville said...

Love, love, love it!! Jayton's room is FAB!!

Janet said...

VERY cute! And...i see no double chin! You are so cute! I specifically remember one night that I MADE myself sit and rock the Cole and think happy, calm thoughts. It was dark and the moon was shinging in the room...and i rocked him thinking, "I'll never forget this". It was one of the sweetest things! I know you will have plenty of those moments!