There is a stationary store in Plano. It is off of Preston by Bread Winners. I can google it and give you more info if you need it. There is also a store in the Shops of Legacy called Bedazzled.
Cheers friends and family! We are Kelly and James, and we have been married since June 2006. We are just a happy go lucky couple who love spending time together with loved ones and pals, and enjoy keeping in touch with others near and dear to our hearts.
3 comments:
There is a stationary store in Plano. It is off of Preston by Bread Winners. I can google it and give you more info if you need it. There is also a store in the Shops of Legacy called Bedazzled.
I ordered Reagan's online. There is a baby boutique by Firewheel called Butterflies and Bowties that sells baby books.
Thanks girls!!
Post a Comment