CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This and That

I wanted to post a vacay summary, but J is redoing our computer and I don’t have any pictures on my laptop, so it will have to wait until next week. Here’s some Thompson randomness ~ I can’t sleep!
• Went to Yougurtville with Kyley on Sunday…go if you haven’t! What are you waiting for?! They have about 10 flavors and a HUGE topping bar that is all self serve…we went to the one on park and preston.
• Then went back with J on Monday after we dined at Taco Diner and saw Away We Go (Cute, cute, cute…We want a bebe!)
• Had some pool time with Lori at her awesome apt pool at Legacy and the tollway…what a GREAT place to live. I’m getting a little too dark…it’s not the pretty bronze tan…yuck!
• Spent the day with mi madre refinishing an antique desk and chair for our bedroom. I will paint the second coat and glaze this weekend. I’ll post before and after pics soon.
• Going to visit and play with Baby Tyler and Jana, meet up with the girls for HH, and enjoy the weekend with J. He’s been working so much the past few weeks…I miss him! Guess he got sick of me after vacation ; )

I’m going to make sure I enjoy these last three weeks! Hope you do too!


Cheers,
K

0 comments: