CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thank you PISD....

You no longer have to hear my complaints about working on my action research or portfolio, because I’m FINISHED!!! Yes, it only took four years, but I am now a UNT grad of Curriculum and Instruction in Secondary Education. That gets me about 10 extra bucks a month! Whoo hoo! I am so grateful to J and my family for all their help and support. I am RELIEVED to have finally completed this last class. I pulled a couple of all nighters and countless hours in front of the computer, but I can now pack away my notebooks and call it quits for a while. If anyone needs any summer reading, I have a 37 page research study on the effects of stress on middle school students that I can loan you. It is simply delightful! ; ) Below are pics of my dear friend Eunice that I bonded with during the last four weeks. She is hilarious! Too bad that she is moving in August to NYC, but I know she’ll do great things. We celebrated our accomplishment (after about 3 hours of sleep) at blue fish for some sushi, sake, and fun!












Go Mean Green....um, that just doesn't sound right...
Get Your Guns Up!

Cheers,
K and Jake...my awesome study buddy who never left my side this month.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!

neimanlaine said...

Hey Kelly,
Is Eunice a teacher at Jackson? If so, I have met her a couple of times. I don't know if you remember my best friend from high school Casey, but she was a P.E. assistant there so she introduced us a few times. Funny!
CONGRATS!!!!!

James & Kelly said...

Yes I remember Casey and yes Eunice taught at Jackson...that's hilarious...what a small world! Hey, Kori is coming in town the 17-19th for a race...we should meet up! ; )

FosterFam said...

love it...always a red raider no matter what the other diplomas may say :)

ps-wish i had realized you were taking that class this summer and i would have joined you. i still haven't done it :( fall or summer next year...BLAH!