CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Well, HELLO 28!







I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! It began with my boot camp workout at 5 AM with a birthday fun run…nice! I really love this boot camp. Ben, our instructor, is really encouraging and funny and so are the women. It is really easy to go when you know you are going to laugh as well as sweat your tush off. I then came home and stole some more z’s with J until I had to go to a dr. appt. That went quick, and then we met Mom and Abby for some sushi. I had a craving for a few weeks now and it was fabulous. Abby got me a cool new fossil watch band and they also brought me these beautiful yellow flowers…my favorite color! We got home and J gave me one sweet card and then one hilarious card from him and Jake. He also got me a fitness magazine and Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. I can’t wait to use it. My other gift is that we are going to pick out a kitchen island at Canton in the next month or so…it will be great for entertaining! While chilling out at home and catching up on Flipping Out, I had 3 deliveries! The first was a pretty cobalt blue bread basket and a cookbook from J’s dad and step-mom Kerry. She always sends me the best kitchen gadgets and accessories.  Next, I got a delicious and colorful edible bouquet from my Goddaughter, Maggie. This was the coolest gift! Thank you Maggie!!! We then headed to grab some movies and get subway for our movie night. When we got home, my dear friend Marisa had dropped off a gorgeous hanging plant and gloves. She is SO thoughtful! I can’t leave out… below is my rockin’ birthday girl martini glass from my college roomie, Erin. I can’t wait to use it Friday night at our pre Lost Trailers Concert party. I told James last night that it was the best birthday ever, and I was completely spoiled. If you know me, birthdays are always a huge holiday in my book…not just mine (hee/hee), but everyone’s’. It doesn’t matter how old you are, you should be celebrated on your big day.

3 comments:

The Hazelwood Family said...

OMG...I am an awful person. I knew it was soon but I didn't know when. Happy late b-day! Sorry we'll miss the celebration. We're off to OK =)

Nichole said...

I agree wholeheartedly! Birthdays should be celebrated in style!
You got some great new toys along with what seems like a wonderful day! May your 28th year be filled with great memories, lots of laughter and strong health! Cheers!

Kyle and Hollie said...

Happy belated birthday! I love being able to keep track! I always thought a lot of you!