Last night we began our 4th of July celebration with a cook out at my friend Meredith’s. She always has the best gatherings…she’s the hostess with the mostess. We then trekked over to kaboom town in Addison. We got to see some awesome fireworks and discovered we really want a new camera. We are hoping to get one by the end of this summer so I maybe can take a class or just have some extra time to learn all the ins and outs. Any suggestions on what kind of camera to get??? I was thinking about the Nikon D60x….. J and I really want to take a trip during Christmas vacation this year, and how great would it be to have a real camera to travel with….right Michael and Nichole…
Back to the firework show, it was great but crowded, but I loved seeing everyone and spending time with my friend Wendy’s daughter, Morgan. She is growing up so fast!
I had my 9th boot camp session this morning, and I have 3 more before I’m re-measured. Um, I really don’t know what to say except that I get griped at when I have alcohol on my food diary….it’s summer, give me a break! He really rolled his eyes when I said we were floating the river this weekend. I’m going to try to be good.
We’re headed with my neighbors to my parents’ casa in good ole’ Prosper for 4th of July festivities. The Abilene crew is here, so I’m looking forward to playing with my little cousins in the pool and mom’s RIBS…YUM-O. Then we meet our friends at 7AM tomorrow morning to head to Gruene to float the river and then see Blue October in concert. The five of us are cramming in one hotel room and then head back on Sunday. It will be a BLAST!
I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend, and please have safe travels!
Cheers,
K & J
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
Don't know if you have gotten a new camera yet, but thought I'd go ahead and chime in. When we were in Dallas last time we got the brand new Cannon. It is a Powershot SD1100 IS. I LOVE IT!
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=16347
Post a Comment