CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, March 7, 2011

11 months….please go slow March!

Oh my goodness my son! You are 11 months and I can’t believe we’ll be celebrating with lots of cake, ice cream, bubbles, family and Texas Rangers goodies next month for your first birthday! But no rush, here’s what you are up to these days….

• Your sleeping is a little hit and miss, but mostly you sleep anywhere from 7:45-7 AM. By Friday you are ready for bed at 7, but we try to keep you up so you will sleep later…that never works! When will we ever learn! Napping at school is getting a little better.
• You LOVE school and they LOVE you! Your teachers always make comments about your smile, curly hair or how you LOVE to eat. You still love to play with balls and bounce them and then chase them. Mommy had to comfort you after you threw yourself in my lap screaming crying when “big baby girl” screamed excitedly in your face. Your teacher said that you always cry when she comes around. I think it is funny, but I know you will need a more laid back chick later in life that I get to pick out.
• You started to wave to yourself in the mirror. It is so cute! You still love your bath time but are VERY difficult to get dressed. I feel like I’m roping in a rodeo and I swear I’m out of breath when I’m finished.
• You are down to 3 bottles on most days – sometimes 4 small ones. You LOVE food and have only spit out raw broccoli and strawberries. You still make the funniest noises when you eat. You are getting better each day with your sippy cup.
• EARS!!! Ugh! You have had an ongoing double ear infection since Januarish, and had to endure 3 rounds of shots this month. You were tough and they are slowly healing, but we’re going to visit your friendly ENT next week to discuss tubes. He will also check out your throat to see if your laryngomalacia is gone. You still have raspy breathing, but we don’t worry as much as we used too.
• You are pulling up on everything…especially mommy’s legs! You have now mastered the art of sitting back down and have taken a few steps holding on to something. It is so exciting to watch you progress. You love your table top activity table and your dancing elmo. You are starting to dance when he sings.
• You still say, “dadadada” all the time but we’ve also heard a “mamama” here and there.
• You stayed for the first time at Nonnie’s house last week and had ball! She introduced you to bubbles.
• You are eating most things with your left hand and have cutest chubbiest little hands!
• You weigh 24lbs now and are HEAVY! I love all your rolls and adorable tushie…; )
• You have the best laugh and it brightens my day to the heavens.

Jayton- thank you for making me a mommy and for bringing joy and comfort to my life. I did not imagine how much fun I would have being a mother, and you are such a blessing in our lives. We love you very much and are looking forward to celebrating our baby boy’s first birthday! Love you Jaybird!

0 comments: