CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Week for my Favorite Person!!!

Hubby J's birthday is this Saturday! Too bad it is his weekend to work, but that's why everyone needs a birthday week!
Here is a list of ten things that you (my J) do to that make me laugh!
1) randomly dance...hardcore get down style
2) laugh! I love when you have a real good laugh.
3) the voices you make for Jayton...priceless...you need your own kids show
4)all the stories about ALL your jobs...you've had like a thousand
5) when you scare me...I hate you at the time, but then laugh later
6) your impressions..you don't do them often, but they are hilarious
7) when you speak spanish at every establishment that serves Mexican food...taco bueno, tino's...
8) when you pull your pants up high and walk around...don't kill me
9) when you sing...you're really good but it makes me giggle
10) I hate when you try to pick me up, but it cracks me up!

Your laughter is my happiness and your smile is my home...I adore you!

0 comments: