Have you seen October? I don't know where it went. Jayton turned 6 months, I stopped nursing and started working out more, James got a HORRENDOUS stomach bug and lost 12 lbs, took pumpkin pictures but never carved one, went on our first weekend away without our Jaybird, slept past 9 twice, and now November is almost over…whew! I know you all feel the same way, but I am so excited about the holidays this year. I don’t know how or when I’ll get all my shopping done, but there is so much excitement upon the horizon.
Here are some updates with our little family.
• James is doing a great job in his class this semester but is super busy with homework.
• School is pretty good for me. I have a funny bunch of 7th graders this year. I normally teach 8th grade, and I forgot that there was a huge difference between the two grades.
• Jake is Jayton’s new entertainment. Anytime he is upset, we just run him near Jake and its all better.
• I’m currently in third place for our school’s biggest loser. I’m excited but still a good 12 lbs from my goal, but I’ve had some supportive friends get me back into running and working out. Thank you to my understanding hubby.
Nothing else really exciting - We pretty much take life day by day and I have to remember that it is okay if my house is not clean all the time or if everything doesn’t “get done”. I feel like I need a motivational quote on my coffee cup each morning ; )
Here is a pic from our annual Booklahoma trip. It was a BLAST acting like a kid again!
Mr. Jayton Andrew is 7 months old and has changed so much. Here is the typical mushy mom sad that her baby is growing so fast rant….
• Down to 4-5 bottles a day and 3 meals. I call him ‘Groceries’ b/c they laugh at how much food he eats at school. They say he wakes up every day at 11 no matter how long he has been asleep…he’s not missing a meal. That’s my boy!
• He sleeps from about 8-7ish…thank you baby gods!!!
• His first tooth is coming in ssssllllooooowwwwlllllyyyyy
• He laughs at J no matter what he does…I’m jealous
• He adores Jake…even his kisses
• He loves his leap frog dog, Scout, and sucking on his toes, although his growing belly is making it harder to reach.
• He sits up and loves to be on his belly, but not close to crawling yet. That’s okay with me.
• He’s super wicked at pulling hair
• He has the most adorable deep laugh
• Curly hair and blue eyes….Y.E.S.
• He loves LOVES loves to spit.
• Does anyone really care about this stuff…I guess it’s more for me.
Well, here are some pics.



Shout out to Kori for running her 3rd Marathon in one year. Can I be like you one day? ; )
Gobble gobble and safe travels Ya'll,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
We all care about it or would not be reading it!!!!
Enjoy the holidays with your little one!
Baby J is THE cutest thing!! He looks so happy all the time!
Post a Comment