CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday This & That

Look who is sitting up...he just needed some more 'junk in his trunk' to be sturdy. He starting to scoot around alot, so babyproofing here we come. Hear the joy in my voice....
I however need less 'junk in my trunk' and will be joining our school in the biggest loser. My goal is 8 pounds by Christmas break. May not be a high goal, but it is realistic for me. Remember there is Thanksgiving in there and a group cabin trip this weekend to work with...yikes!


I'm pretty positive those BIG.BLUE.EYES. are here to stay...yea!! The boy has mama's big ole head (sorry honey) and I'm pretty sure his hair will be curly...sorry again. At least I know I am somewhere in there, b/c the ladies at daycare give me a second glance somedays when I leave with him. Now I know how my mom felt...just reversed. ; )


Coca Cola runs in the family ; )
Have a Coke and a Smile

We get to have date night now and then thanks to Nonnie and Mimi, and this weekend we'll have our first weekend without lil Jaybird. Knock on wood...I hope one of us doesn't get sick between now and then. We're going back to the cabin in OK with our camping buddies, but you can't really consider it camping since we're staying in a luxury cabin. P.U.M.P.E.D.


Happy Halloween everyone!!!

0 comments: