Back to school = no time to blog = fast evenings = sleepy baby, sleepy mommy, sleepy daddy = FUN WEEKENDS!!!
Update on our Jaybird
*He LOVES to laugh..a deep laugh
*Squeals all the time
*Loves doing baby yoga, superman pose
*sleeping (most of the time) from 8:30-6:30
*naps better at daycare than with mommy. I’m telling myself it is b/c he misses me.
*eats cereal or oatmeal every night and one vegetable…when mom remembers
*finally putting some weight on those legs ; )
*still snuggly
*still nursing (not sure for how long b/c I pump during lunch and have about 10 minutes to eat and supply is going down).
*rolls from back to tummy
*only likes paci at night
*still loves to be swaddled
*LOVES daddy’s faces
*loves mommy’s singing…poor kid will be an expert on White Snake, Black Eye Peas, and some nameless rap b/c mommy can’t remember nursery rhymes
*about to be introduced to the jogging stroller so mommy can work off her saddle bags ; )
*LOVES to watch Jake and be outdoors






Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

4 comments:
He's growing so fast! What a cutie!
So cute! Love the 5 month pic. Graham had a white shirt just like that when he was that age!!!!
soooo cute!! LOVE the boots!
PS...I was able to give formula while I was at school and still nurse them at home. If you really want to keep it up...it's possible!
Thanks gals!
Janet, I've been giving one bottle a day of formula at baby school...sometimes two if he really needs it. I'm hoping to make it til Christmas break...we'll see ; )
Post a Comment