

Jayton Andrew arrived on April 5 at 12:28pm
8lb and 6oz
21 1/2 inches long
calm, happy, blonde, and cozy love of my life
I have a ton of pics to post, alot to write about, but for now, I can't seem to put this little one down. Thanks to everyone for EVERYTHING!!! I'm a total gush these days!
Hugs,
Kelly, James, and Jayton....Jake too, but the jury is still out on what he thinks of a baby in the house ; )
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

3 comments:
I'm soooo happy for you guys! He's so handsome! I was surprised by the blonde hair. Congratulations!!
I love, love him!! :) I am so sad I won't get to see him today! We are driving straight to the concert, then to Weatherford, then home. I promise to come back soon!! Real soon!! Hug him tight for me!!
He is sooooo darn cute! I want to hold him!!! If I make it that direction soon, I'm going to let you know!! I can't wait to hear about it!! And...how did he get the most perfectly round head?? My kids had a little bit of cone head! lol...and cole was a c-section! HA!
Post a Comment